Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CGS Exam 2020 has published the notification for Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2020 to recruit Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology / Chemical / Geophysics) in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources and Chemist, Group A in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines.
CGS Exam 2020 The total number of vacancies notified by the UPSC in this year’s Geo-Scientist Examination is 40. M.Sc Degree Holders in Chemistry / Geology / Physics / Geophysics / Other Degree Holder candidates are eligible for this recruitment. Online applications for this recruitment are started and interested candidates can apply online by 27th October 2020. The preliminary examination for this recruitment examination is scheduled on 21st February 2021 and the mains examination will be conducted on 17th & 18th July 2021.
UPSC Jobs: CGS Exam 2020 Notification Released By The Union Public Service Commission – M.Sc Degree Holders in Chemistry / Geology / Physics / Geophysics /Other Degree Holders Eligible
Name of Exam: UPSC Combined Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, 2021. UPSC Jobs
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC UPSC Jobs
Post Name: Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology / Chemical / Geophysics) and Chemist, Group A
Total Vacancy: Details of vacancies are as under –
- Category-I : (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines). Chemist, Group A: 15 Vacancies
- Category-II: (Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources): (i) Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’: 16 (ii) Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical ) Group ‘A’: 03 (iii) Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’: 06
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Candidates may be posted anywhere in the country.
Salary / Pay Scale: 7th Pay Matrix Level 10 (Rs. 56,100/- Plus Allowances).
Educational Qualification: Details of educational qualifications are as under –
- For Chemist Gr ‘A’ in Geological Survey of India and Scientist ‘B’(Chemical) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W.B.: M. Sc. in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry
- For Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W.B.: Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology / Marine Geology / Hydrogeology
- For Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group ‘A’ in C.G.W. B.: Master of Science degree in Physics or Applied Physics / Geophysics / Applied Geophysics / Marine Geophysics / Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) / M.Sc (Technology) (Applied Geophysics)
Experience (If Any): Fresher Are Eligible.
Age Limit: 21-32 Years. Relaxation as per rules.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only). Female / SC / ST category candidates are exempted.
Last Date of Online Application: 27th October 2020 till 18.00 HoursNotification-UPSC-CGS-Exam-2021-Advt-No.-01-2021_removed
ताज़ा अपडेट प्राप्त करने के लिए हमे फॉलो करे
Join on Telegram https://t.me/govtnaukary